We are a 60+ member strong open cycling club based in and around Concord/Kannapolis, NC. Here we aim to accommodate road, mountain, or any other type of cycling that our members are into. As a club we actively promote the sport of cycling in a positive light to our community, promote safe, responsible cycling and enjoy the fun atmosphere of group cycling.Membership will include the following benefits:
- Invitations to club social functions such as cookouts, parties, and meetings (most of these will include free food and entertainment - based on club funds availability)
- The ability to order high-quality club jerseys and shorts (currently being designed by Jakroo.com)
- Inclusion in all club rides and travel events (we will also travel to non-club rides and events such as Blood, Sweat, and Gears, Assault on Morrow Mountain, etc)
- Full use of our future Central Carolina Cycling Club mailing lists and communication methods.
- Inclusion in Central Carolina Cycling team race activities, if interested
- With membership you will be eligible for discounts and services through our partners.
- Individual Adult (19 and over) $25.00
- Individual Junior (18 and under) $10.00
- Family (Individual + spouse + children) $45.00
Please fill out the membership application and waiver form , and send it to the address printed on the form, or hand it to an officer at a ride.
CHOOSE YOUR MEMBERSHIP TYPE AND CLICK THE BUY NOW BUTTON BELOW
You have the choice of a one time payment that will expire on December 31 of each year, or a subscription that will be automatically charged on a yearly basis from the time you subscribed.