[C4 Rides] Morrow Mountain Fire

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Thu Apr 8 21:33:36 EDT 2010

FYI,

I just received a note from WeeklyRides that there was a fire on Morrow
Mountain and the top of the mountain is closed until a rain event comes
through.  The ride is still on and will just go to the lake and back up
the 2 mile climb back to the park entrance.   This rain today might have
been enough to open the top back up, but they will let us know Saturday
Morning.  Either way, the ride is still on.

--
Matt Hartman
FourMat Technologies, Inc
Matt at fourmattech.com
704-788-4180

On 4/8/2010 9:25:06 PM, Gregory Sheehan (win14gipper at yahoo.com) wrote:
 > Matt I also plan on riding the Morrow ride.

Smitty, but
 > I want to make sure that there is going to be a few people at the SAMBO
 > ride to lead.
 > Shawn, Dustin and Dave, will be at the Rock Hill races so they
 > won't be able to lead. Wish the guys luck, it's a pretty long and tough
 > course.
 >
 > Who will be attending the SAMBO?
 >

 > Matt Hartman FourMat Technologies, Inc Matt at fourmattech.com [link: us.
 > mc506.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=Matt at fourmattech.com] 704-788-4180