[C4 Rides] 2010 Club Membership Rates - Updated

Shawn Fleming shawn.fleming at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 14:43:02 EDT 2010

Hello again everyone,

We analyzed our costs again over the weekend and have some good news regarding the club membership rates that may affect a number of you. We've decided to implement the following rate schedule for 2010:

$25 Individual Adult membership
$45 Family membership (spouse and children)
$10 Junior membership (age 18 and under)

If one parent and child under 18 sign up together, then the most favorable pricing would be used (i.e. $35 Junior+Individual rates would be used instead of the $45 Family rate).

One side note regarding Junior membership -- Junior members will need a legal guardian/parent signature for the application and waiver.

By the way, membership fees are used solely for club-related costs and activities and in no way are used to pay officers in any way for their time or efforts. The funds will be used partially to reimburse some officers for money already spent as, up to this point, the officers have put up their own personal money to pay for club startup costs.

If there are any questions, please email me directly at president at centralcarolinacycling.com .

We hope this encourages you to include your family and children and bring them out for a ride!

Regards,
Shawn