[C4 Rides] Concord Crit Races Tonight 6:15 8/4/10

shawn.fleming at yahoo.com shawn.fleming at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 11:31:26 EDT 2010

Hey everyone, this is a quick reminder about the downtown Concord criterium bike races tonight. Races start at 6:15 pm in front of the Cabarrus Creamery. The pros will be going off around 8:45. The course is fast and exciting so come out and watch!

A few of the Central Carolina team will be in the first race. Come out and cheer, boo, harass, or mock us...we'll take any "support" we can get.

Also, if you want to volunteer to help with setup and breakdown of the barricades/barriers/etc, a few of us are meeting Neal Boyd (race promoter) around 4 pm at the Creamery and sticking around after the final race to assist.

See you tonight!

Shawn Fleming