[C4 Rides] Adam Little Memorial Ride

Gary Krol gkrol at embarqmail.com
Thu Aug 5 13:29:41 EDT 2010

All.

Please take a moment and please read this.  Some of you knew Adam and some of you did not.  Nonetheless, please consider supporting this event in his honor.  Help spread the word and please try to make it if you can.

Thanks,

Gary Krol
On March 17, 2010 our community lost a fellow cyclist, a teammate, a friend, a father, a husband, a visionary, a motivator..we lost ADAM. This year this cycling event is being done to honor Adam's memory. Adam helped organize this ride last year and it was his hope that this year the ride would be the "Ride" of all rides. He wanted it to be a huge success. He believed in the mission of Habitat for Humanity. Adam was a humanitarian if there ever was one. Please help make Adam's wish come to fruition. Register to ride or make your donation today!

-Angela Krol, Team Member Subaru/Gary Fisher Elite Cycling Team and Volunteer Organizer for Habitat for Humanity.