[C4 Rides] Morrow mountain

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Fri Aug 6 09:02:01 EDT 2010

There's always water in the bathroom up at the top.  I've always
refilled there.  It may not be purified spring water taken from a
mountain stream in the French Alps and infused with lavender and juniper
berries, but I didn't die from it.  Pack an extra sandwich sack with
pre-measured drink mix powder to mix in and it will be fine. And don't
forget your mustard.

--
Matt Hartman
FourMat Technologies, Inc