[C4 Rides] Jersey/Shorts/Bibs are in

Sandy Hileman shileman at cdwg.com
Wed Aug 25 17:11:45 EDT 2010

The Jersey, Shorts and Bibs order arrived late yesterday afternoon and we were able to distribute a good number of orders at the meeting last night.  Yippee!

The next opportunity to pick up your order will be Saturday, August 28, 2010 at the SAMBO ride.  If you would like to pick up your order on Saturday, please notify David Pinard (cc’ed above) via e-mail and he will bring your order with him on Saturday.  Please be sure to include your name in your e-mail to Dave as it may not be obvious by your e-mail address.

If you are unable to pick up your order on Saturday there will be more opportunities scheduled at a later date.

REMINDERS:

·         Volunteers are needed for the Tour de Tots water stops on Sept. 11 – please contact Shawn Fleming or me if you can work this event

·         Volunteers need for weekly rides Lead/Sweep duties – please contact one of the club officers

UPCOMING CHARITY RIDES:
Tour De Tots – Sept. 11
Habitat for Humanity – the Adam Little memorial ride – Sept. 18
MS Breakaway to the Beach – Sept. 25
Pedaling for Savannah – Sept. 25

Sandy Hileman