[C4 Rides] Friday 12/24 ride and spin schedule update

shawn.fleming at yahoo.com shawn.fleming at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 21:36:26 EST 2010

Hello Everyone and Happy Holidays,

I hope all of you are doing well. You know, they say absence makes the heart grow fonder, and that's certainly been true for me as far as getting to ride with all of you. I really do miss our group rides and post-ride social activities. I'm definitely looking forward to the warmer days of spring when we can start the weekday rides up again. In the meantime, the trainer sessions, SAMBO and Flowe are keeping me going.

Speaking of the SAMBO, we are moving this Saturday's ride to Friday (12/24) at 9am, still starting at the Right Gear. Hopefully, everyone who is off work on Christmas Eve will join us. We will decide on the distance/route(s) based on who shows up an what everyone wants to do.

FYI - there will be no change to the trainer/spin session schedule over the next two weeks. Feel free to attend those whenever you want - it's not too late to join us.

Be on the lookout in the near future for an email about a club social meetup early in the New Year.

Happy Holidays!

Shawn Fleming
President, Central Carolina Cycling