[C4 Rides] Kate Wins! and late congrats to Dave, Dustin, and Doug...

Shawn Fleming shawn.fleming at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 11:19:57 EDT 2010

Congrats to Kate Walker on beating two strong Pain Pathways (Winston
Salem) women at the N. Wilkesboro Speedway Crit last night! She even did it
without any pre-race warmup - rolling up to the speedway just minutes before the
race started.

Also, a late congrats to Dave Pinard for nabbing a 2nd place finish at the
Speedway two weeks ago. A strong finish in a race where he didn't have any
teammates to help.

And two more really late congrats...Dustin Wilson won the NC State Crit Gold
Medal for his category on an insanely hot day in Salisbury (time to cat up, my
man!) - and Doug Rockett won the Rowan/China Grove Y Duathlon as well as
absolutely smoking most of the field in the Hot Doggett 100 (John Glass did
extremely well in that ride as well - thanks for waiting on me, John).

We've also had quite a few of the Central Carolina gang come out for their first
venture into racing and charity event riding over the past few months and all
have done a great job and, more importantly, had a ton of fun.

Strong racing! Give these guys and gals a pat on the back next time you see
them.

-Shawn