[C4 Rides] Kate Wins! and late congrats to Dave, Dustin, and Doug...

John Glass glassj at nortel.com
Fri Jul 30 18:31:12 EDT 2010

Hey Terry,

    We'll be riding - rain or shine.

From: rides-bounces at centralcarolinacycling.com
[mailto:rides-bounces at centralcarolinacycling.com] On Behalf Of Terry
Illyes
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 6:24 PM
To: 'Rides Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [C4 Rides] Kate Wins! and late congrats to Dave, Dustin,and
Doug...

Shawn,

Congrats to everyone I wish I could even get close to those kind off
runs. Just got back from San Fran everything went well on interview and
looks good so far just waiting to hear from  CEO on final word and pull
the trigger. I was wondering if everyone is riding [ tomorrow ] sat. if
so will be there!

Terry Illyes

Mobile+1-704-322-9774