[C4 Rides] C4 Jersey and Short Final Design - Please Confirm within the week!

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Sun Jun 6 11:24:50 EDT 2010

Hi Folks,

After a lot of back and forth and thought, the C4 jersey and shorts
design has been finalized!

The designs can be found here:
Jersey: http://www.centralcarolinacycling.com/Central Carolina Cycling
Club Jersey Short Sleeve-4.pdf
<http://www.centralcarolinacycling.com/Central%20Carolina%20Cycling%20Club%20Jersey%20Short%20Sleeve-4.pdf>
Shorts: http://www.centralcarolinacycling.com/C4 Shorts Classic-4.pdf
<http://www.centralcarolinacycling.com/C4%20Shorts%20Classic-4.pdf>

(These designs cover all the jersey and short styles, sleeveless,
bib/standard/ etc)

Presuming the information we have is correct and we can combine all
jersey orders to receive the discounted price and the order remains at
26 or greater the pricing should be:

*Jersey's (wod=without discount)*
-Race Cut -- $79/ wod $82
-Club cut -$79/wod $82
-Sleeveless- $77/wod $81
*
**Classic Short/Bibs (number currently ordered does not qualify for a
discount) - We are at QTY 19:*
Bibs -$102.00
Shorts - $80

Quoted delivery time is 6-8 weeks from final order.  (Maybe quicker
depending on seasonality)

*Now that we have the final design we need you to confirm the quantities
and sizes that you want by 6/13/2010:*

Please look at this list: http://www.centralcarolinacycling.com/C4
Jersey Order_Size form.pdf
<http://www.centralcarolinacycling.com/C4%20Jersey%20Order_Size%20form.pdf>

and fill out *this survey form*:
http://centralcarolinacycling.com/survey/index.php?sid=51138&newtest=Y&lang=en
<http://centralcarolinacycling.com/survey/index.php?sid=51138&newtest=Y&lang=en>
If you would like to modify your order QTY, please indicate so in the
form (we might be able to get another discount level if you do)

If you have not signed up for a jersey or short order, and would like
to, *this is your last chance! * Just fill out the survey and we will
add yours to the order.

Once we receive all of your responses, we will finalize the pricing and
send out a request for payment.  Details to come...

*NOTE:* ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE PRIOR TO FINAL ORDERING. WE WILL NOT
PLACE YOUR ORDER WITHOUT PAYMENT.

If you have any questions, please email Sandy Hileman
shileman at comcast.net or give her a call at 704-439-3865

If you are not currently a member, and would like to become official
with the C4 club, hit the web site at
http://www.centralcarolinacycling.com and find the membership tab-
follow instructions.

--