[C4 Rides] C4 Jersey and Short Final Design - Please Confirm within the week!

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Sun Jun 6 14:27:07 EDT 2010

Just to clarify for everyone who might see this design on different
monitors, IT IS _NOT_ CAMO COLORED.  This is not a hunting club.  :-)

If you view the design on an iPhone/Smartphone or a non-calibrated
monitor, you cannot trust the colors that you see.
To get a truer sense of the colors, take a look at a Diet Mt. Dew bottle
at the store sometime.
The main green is a true green and the lighter green is more yellowish
and brighter.  The colors are bright and vivid.
The orange is a true orange and not brown.

Every monitor displays colors differently, and we had the same
questions.  We have viewed the design on a specially calibrated monitor,
and compared it to special printed color swatches and we can say for
certain that the colors will look good, and will "pop".

Jim -  I viewed the color samples on Dave's iPhone and it came across as
badly camo (yuk).  Don't trust the colors on the iPad, as it probably
uses the same system.

--
Matt Hartman
FourMat Technologies, Inc