[C4 Rides] Sunday Flowe Ride/SAMBO Update/ Morrow Mountain Ride Mar 20th

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Sat Mar 13 19:25:51 EST 2010

Hi Guys,

Some of you expressed an interest in the Go With The Flowe Sunday ride
on the 14th.  I am about 50/50 whether I can attend, but there were
others that would go, so I thought that I would throw it out there and
see who could make it.

If you haven't seen it yet, we have updated the SAMBO rides, which are
now on the web site at
http://www.centralcarolinacycling.com/rides.html.  We had a great
turnout today and hope to see more of you out in the coming weeks. Cue
Sheets and maps are posted on the web site.

Speaking of Saturday rides, next week is the Morrow Mountain Ride put on
by the folks at WeeklyRides.com.   So far I know of 6 (maybe more) of us
C4 guys that will be attending, so if you feel up to it, come on out. I
have done this ride once, and other have ridden it several times.  It is
a well run ride with lots of support and a good, well marked route.  So
if the SAMBO seems a little light, then you know where we are.

Ride information is here:
http://www.weeklyrides.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=13&Itemid=10
<http://www.weeklyrides.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=13&Itemid=10>

--