[C4 Rides] Sunday Flowe Ride/SAMBO Update/ Morrow Mountain Ride Mar 20th

shawn.fleming at yahoo.com shawn.fleming at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 14 10:36:32 EDT 2010

I'll be at the Flowe. Possibly Morrow.

I thought we had an awesome ride yesterday. I'm still a little sore from the hurting that Dustin and Brad unleashed on us...

Thanks to Brian Hayes for joining us for his first C4 group ride. In true triathlete fashion, he got on the front of the peloton and pulled us around at high speed for quite a few miles.

We were also glad to have Brad's father, Casey (?sp), join us, and hope he continues to come out and ride with us.

Shawn