[C4 Rides] Interest in weekly Thursday ride?

shawn.fleming at yahoo.com shawn.fleming at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 15:11:42 EDT 2010

Hi Marcee. Thanks for the feedback. Just to clarify, the plan was/is to have a regularly scheduled weekly ride. However, before we started it up I wanted to confirm that someone other than myself was interested, as I work in Statesville and will have to leave work early to get back to Ktown in time to lead this ride. If we have initial interest, which it appears we do, then the plan is to post this on our website (Matt already has a placeholder for it) and weeklyrides.com just as we have already done for the SAMBO and Flowe.

It looks as though we have more than enough to kick it off, so let's plan on riding this Thursday at 6pm. Since that's still during retail business hours, let's park in the Cloverleaf lot near the ice machine. This will be the first time I've tried to get back home from Statesville and ride by 6, so this week will be a bit of a test run...

Shawn