[C4 Rides] Helping Out A Friend

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Sat May 22 15:40:12 EDT 2010

I'm not sure that this message went out when Marcee tried to send it, so
I'm sending it again.
--

Hi there.

I am reaching out to the cycling community...

Travis
  Goodman, our North Carolina Trek rep,  was diagnosed with cancer over a
  year ago.  He is currently in hospice care in Colorado.  Christin, his
wife, is riding for him in Livestrong's virtual tour of California.  The
  top 3 riders will be on Lance's  bike during the tour de France.  I am
reaching out to the NC cycling communities because she is in 3rd and I
really want her to stay there.  Please
help give this to her and to Travis.  Cancer is a nasty fight.
They have fought with class, with humor...but most importantly they have
  fought together.

http://www.livestrongaction.org/bike/christin-rides-for-travis-p-goodman

You
  can cheer once a day.