[C4 Rides] New C4 Web Site - Members Sign in!

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Sun May 30 10:56:58 EDT 2010

Hi Folks,

The new, fully featured, version of the C4 web site is up and running.
We have photo galleries, forums, video galleries (You Tube links),
member profiles,  calendars, and more.

If you have not become a paid member of the club, you will be able to
see everything, but you will not be able to participate by adding to the
forum photo/video galleries.   At some point we may add member only
areas and features not visible to everyone.

If you are a paid member of the club, go to the Account > Registration
tab on the menu bar.  Fill in the required information and optional
information if you like.  None of the optional information is available
to any non-member or the general public.  The optional information is
only available to current C4 members of the site.  We even have a place
to add the information and photos of your bikes.  I would encourage
everyone to at least add their cell phone numbers, which helps during
group rides in case someone gets left behind by mistake. (Yes Smitty we
mean you *wink*).  This is just another way we can help look out for
each other.

Once you have the information filled in and click the Register button,
you will be sent a verification email to make sure your email and
account are correct.  Inside of that email is a link with a special code
that you need to click, which will take you back to the web site and
verify that you are a real person with a valid email.  The officers will
then check your name against the current active member list and approve
your account, giving full access to everything.

As always this is a work in progress.  If anyone has any suggestions or
features they would like to see added please let us know by posting in
the forum, or sending us an email.

Thanks and have fun!

--
Matt Hartman