[C4 Rides] Be careful out there...

Gary Krol gkrol at embarqmail.com
Thu May 20 09:07:32 EDT 2010

I'm sure everyone has probably heard about the accident that happened
last night on the normal Wednesday night ride.  So, I wanted to give you
an update on the folks that went to the hospital as of 12:00am last
night.  Jack King broke his collar bone and will be going to an ortho
doctor to get his next steps.  He was released from the hospital last
night.  Lori Harkey suffered a concussion and was released from the hospital
last night.  Tim Sigmon did not fracture his femur but he has place on
his leg (hematoma- believe that is what they said) that they were
watching over night so he is still in the hospital.  Nathan Gray is in
the hospital and when I left last night they were still running test
(x-rays/Ct scans) on him.  From the previous x-rays and Ct scans they
ran, he did not have anything broken.

MOST IMPORTANTLY - When anyone talks about the accident PLEASE DO NOT
SPECULATE on what happened or why the driver hit us or what the driver
was doing.  PLEASE just state the facts.  We all know how things get
started so please just stick to the facts when someone is asking about
the accident.

Gary