[C4 Rides] C4 Web site/Mailing List Clarification

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Mon May 31 11:28:26 EDT 2010

Hi Folks,

I just realized that there might be some confusion between the mailing
list and the new web site registration.

Just to be clear:

At this time, the mailing list does not require membership to the club.
It is a separate function and different from the new web site.  If you
have signed up for the mailing list, and are a member, you will need to
ALSO register with the web site under the Account tab.

At some point down the road, we might change the way that the mailing
list works and integrate it into the membership structure, but like we
have said, this is a work in progress.

My apologies if all of the registration stuff seems like overkill.
Unfortunately it is necessary.  You can thank the spammer and hackers
for that.

Some people have also reported not receiving the verification emails.
Please make sure that you don't mistype[e your email address and also
check your junk mail folders in case it got flagged as spam.  I am
monitoring the registrations and will make it right.  Just let me know
if you have any problems at matt at fourmattech.com.  Thanks!

--
Matt Hartman
FourMat Technologies, Inc