[C4 Rides] 11/4 Spin at Kimball / Race across the sky

shawn.fleming at yahoo.com shawn.fleming at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 12:36:02 EDT 2010

Hey everyone, don't forget that tonight's spin session is at Kimball Lutheran Church in Kannapolis tonight instead of the Creamery. 6:15pm, 101 Vance Ave near the police dept. Thursday sessions will be at Kimball moving forward.

Also, I'm considering heading over to Concord Mills after the session to watch Race Across the Sky at 8:30 (google it if you don't know what it is). If anyone else is interested, shoot me an email.

Thanks,
Shawn