[C4 Rides] Tues Ride Start/Finish Location Change Starting This Week! 4/5/11

Shawn Fleming shawn.fleming at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 15:12:47 EDT 2011

Starting this week, we are moving the start/finish to Touchdown Pizza just down
the road from the current start/finish at Old Stone Vino. The large parking lot
is on the corner of Rogers Lake Rd and Main St in Kannapolis. The address is:

1316-B S Main St, Kannapolis, 28081
(googling this will show this address on google maps as Giovanni's Pizza -
Giovanni's has moved from this location)

Start time is still 6p for now.

We will also have a minor route change for the A/B ride for safety reasons.
We'll provide details at the ride start and update online asap.

Thanks,
Shawn