[C4 Rides] New Facebook Page for C4!

shawn.fleming at yahoo.com shawn.fleming at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 09:58:44 EDT 2011

As usual, our most awesome webmaster, Matt Hartman (Fourmattech), has been looking to improve things for us and in doing so has created a new Facebook Page for the Central Carolina Cycling Club that will be integrated with our website. Hopefully, this will make it easier to provide updates and facilitate communication with and between our club members and others as well. I realize some of you may not be on Facebook and that's ok, we will still maintain the website Forum and our "Rides" and "Club Members" email lists.

If you are on FB, search for Central Carolina Cycling Club under "Pages" and you should see our new Page. "Like" it and you should be good to go. The old C4 Page on FB will be phased out (it may be already - Matt, jump in here if there any updates on this...).

Now, get off the Internet, grab your bike, and come join us for our weekday  and weekend rides!

See you on the bike,
Shawn Fleming
Pres C4