[C4 Rides] 2011 C4 Club Membership Info

Shawn Fleming shawn.fleming at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 15:29:11 EST 2011

Hello, Everyone!

I hope everyone has managed to stay warm this winter and also managed to get a
few rides in between the sub-zero weather and unusual amount of rain and snow
we've had. A good number of members have taken advantage of the free trainer
classes we've been offering since last October, and we've had good turnout for
the SAMBO, Flowe, and Huntersville Business Park rides. Warmer weather and
daylight savings time change are just weeks away and I'm looking forward to
seeing you all again out on the road and the trails.

The time has come to renew club memberships for 2011. We sincerely hope that you
found all of the club rides and other benefits to be useful and rewarding last
year, and we look forward to being able to provide the same and more this year
and beyond. Please remember that your club dues are used solely for club
expenses and activities for members (association fees, banners, tents, po box,
parties/food, etc.)  - club officers are not paid in any way.

In appreciation for those who renew (or join) early in the year (making
budgeting a little easier on Bryan), we are offering a discount to the
Individual and Family membership prices for renewals/signups BEFORE MARCH 30,
2011.

Below is the link to the signup/renewal page on our website. Please follow the
instructions for signup to renew or join for 2011 and remember to print, sign,
and return the waiver as well - your membership is not complete without
it. Thanks!

http://www.centralcarolinacycling.com/members/membership

For anyone on this email list that needs more information regarding the Central
Carolina Cycling Club, benefits, rides, etc., please email me directly with your
questions.

Thanks, and I look forward to great rides and great times in 2011!

Shawn Fleming
President