[C4 Rides] Thursday Group Ride and MS Night

Katherine Kearns katherinerkearns at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 13:03:41 EDT 2011

*Hello Central Carolina Cyclist!*

Next Thursday, *June 23rd* *SPARTANS MEDITERRANEAN TAVERNA* will be hosting
an* MS NIGHT!

10%* of all of their earnings will go back to MS for the *ENTIRE DAY!* I
know some of you all will be riding with the group at 6:15 that night.I was
hoping since *SPARTANS* is right down the street you could choose to dine
out with the group

(This would be a great place to invite your family to eat with you as well *So,
mark your calenders for next Thursday, June 23rd!*)
*
*For parents with young kids they have a kids menu as well!**

*There are a couple of options here*:

You can park at *SPARTANS*(*The owner would prefer you to park in the lot
behind Longhorn)* and then meet up with the group at *RIGHT GEAR* by *6:15*

*OR*

You could park at *RIGHT GEAR* as always and after you finish the ride meet
all your cycling friends and family for a good meal at *SPARTANS* afterward!

For directions and a review I have this link:  *
http://www.yelp.com/biz/spartans-mediterranean-taverna-and-grill-concord*

Thanks for all of your support! I think this will be a lot of fun and
something simple and easy everyone can do to help* STOP MS!*
*
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!*

*Katherine Kearns
katherinerkearns at gmail.com
(704)918-0936*