[C4 Rides] Go With The Flowe Ride Resurrection - 2pm Sunday

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Sat Oct 1 20:06:51 EDT 2011

Hi Folks,

There has been a lot of talk lately about resurrecting the Go with the
Flowe Ride
<http://www.centralcarolinacycling.com/rides/go-w-the-flowe-sun-2pm> and
getting that ride cranked back up for the fall time change and cooler
weather.

I will be available to ride that ride tomorrow if anyone is interested.
I need to scope it out the route to make sure all of the markings are
there.  There has been some paving in the area, so some of them might be
missing.

For those of you who haven't been on this ride, this is a great one.
Low traffic and a nice route.  Please see the web site
<http://www.centralcarolinacycling.com> for the route map and details.

Start Location: 2 PM WW Flowe Park, 99 Central Heights Drive, Concord

Let me know if you'd like to ride!

--
Matt Hartman
FourMat Technologies, Inc.