[C4 Rides] New Thursday/Saturday Start Location & Route

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Wed Apr 4 09:44:16 EDT 2012

The Right Gear is moved and is now located at 808 North Church Street,
Concord, NC 28025.

We have created a 100% new route for the Thursday 6PM TRG Ride, that we
hope you all will enjoy.  Our goal was the make this as safe as
possible, keep a similar distance, and try to take us into some new
areas that our other rides don't touch (though there are only so many
ways out of town).  Check out the route maps and cue sheets here:

Thursday TRG A Route: http://bikeroutetoaster.com/Course.aspx?course=372729
B Route: http://bikeroutetoaster.com/Course.aspx?course=372534

You can also find links to these on the C4 web site
http://www.centralcarolinacycling.com

These routes are definitely subject to change depending on how an actual
group ride goes.

The SAMBO Ride will also start from the new location This week and we
will make one small modification to the A route to make up for the
mileage lost in the move.  The new route maps are posted there also.

If you haven't done it already, like us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/centralcarolinacycling

--
Matt Hartman
FourMat Technologies, Inc.