[C4 Rides] Aug. 19 - C4 social event at the US National Whitewater Center RESCHEDULED

shileman at comcast.net shileman at comcast.net
Sun Aug 19 08:34:22 EDT 2012

Due to the heavy rain in the area today we will push this event out to next week August 26.  If you are interested in rafting we'll plan on meeting at the lower level guest services center at 1:30 to book a rafting trip.  Let's see how many boats we can fill up.

Hope to see you there.

Sandy

Sent from Xfinity Mobile App