[C4 Rides] Flowe Ride - is on!

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Sun Aug 19 12:20:29 EDT 2012

Weather land temps look like they are going to be decent for the flowe ride. Ride is on!
--
Sent from my phone.
Please excuse my brevity.

Matt Hartman <matt at fourmattech.com> wrote:

I just got a note from Kirk Hawkins with Fox Charlotte 18  that they are going to need a little more footage for the new story they are going to do.  He said they are available between 3:30 and 8:30 tomorrow. I can be available for the Flowe Ride and maybe we can get him to intercept us on the road or something.  Thoughts?