[C4 Rides] C4 Needs Your Help - Wednesday August 1st

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Mon Jul 30 10:39:52 EDT 2012

Many of you have already committed to volunteer to help set up and tear
down the Crossroads Criterium in Concord on Wednesday August 1, and we
thank you!   If you have C4 T-Shirts, go ahead and wear them so we can
find you in the crowd.

*We are still in need of as many people as we can get for this event. *
If you can spare some time either to set up or tear down, or both, the
Club would greatly appreciate it.

Schedule:

  * Meet at 3pm in front of the Cabarrus Creamery in downtown Concord.
    We will go over what needs to get done.  It's slow at the start, but
    gets' very busy, very quickly.
  * 3-5pm - Help setting up banners and scoring platform
  * 5pm streets are blocked to traffic and barriers/hay bales can be set up
  * 6 pm races start - Need help manning crosswalks to make sure
    spectators don't run into racers
  * 9-10pm races end and teardown starts

--
Matt Hartman