[C4 Rides] Memorial day ride (Monday) from Tony Funderburk

TFunderburk4 tfunderburk4 at carolina.rr.com
Sun May 27 18:01:49 EDT 2012

Central Carolina and list,

I don't know everyone's plans for tomorrow, but was checking to see if anyone would be up for a ride tomorrow morning? I was planning on riding over towards Freightliner (Cleveland) direction. It is close to a 50 mile route from the Research Center in Kannapolis but could be shortened or lengthened. There is a BP store which is a little over the 1/2 way point if stopping is wanted to get something cold or refilling bottles.
I was thinking of a 9 am start. Let me know if you want to go. I figure a 17+ pace average also, but may be slower but not much.

Tony Funderburk
704-902-2636

Note: Tuesday forecast at this point is not looking promising for our TD ride, but has you know weather is subject to change.

I would be willing to change my plans if there is a consensus to ride a different time and route.