[C4 Rides] C4 November Meeting Tuesday 8PM Touchdown Pizza

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Mon Nov 12 08:48:01 EST 2012

Hi Folks,

Well we had several beautiful days this past weekend and I hope you all
were able to get out and ride, at least a little bit.

Many of you who have signed up on the Rides mailing list have expressed
interest in becoming C4 Members.  Well, tomorrow is your chance to come
and find out what we're all about!

The C4 Members Meeting is Tomorrow, Tuesday November 12 at 8 PM at
Touchdown Pizza in Kannapolis.   Come on out and grab a pizza and a
frosty beverage, and lets talk about bikes.

Registration for the 2013 season is now open and you can find our
membership applications online at
http://www.centralcarolinacycling.com/members/membership. We will have
applications to fill out at the meeting also.

Topics for this month:

Jersey progress (Yes we are getting closer!)
Winter Riding Tips
Night Riding Tips
Mountain Biking Seminars/Trips
ReCyclery/Trips for Kids