[C4 Rides] Beginner Mountain Bike Ride 9am Tomorrow

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Fri Nov 30 16:38:25 EST 2012

Hi Folks,

Jim Roof and I are going to be at Sherman Branch mountain bike park for
a slow paced beginner mountain bike ride at 9 AM Saturday morning.  My
apologies for the last minute notice, but it just did come together.  We
will be doing this more in the future.  So don't worry if you can't make it.

If you have wanted to learn to ride a mountain like safely, we will be
taking the trail pretty slowly and stopping at different trail features
or obstacles to practice how to approach them the best way.  Plan a
couple of hours to do one pass through the park.

The Sherman Branch entrance is located on Lower Rocky River Rd. just
north of the intersection with Camp Stewart Rd.  Please see this map for
directions.  http://goo.gl/maps/htGCN

If you plan on attending, please let me know, so we don't get into the
woods without you.

--
Matt Hartman
704-793-6739