[C4 Rides] LSD Ride Change

Stephen Mosier smosier7 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 12:06:22 EDT 2012

The LSD ride was going to go to Denton tomorrow morning from The Right
Gear, but it probably doesn’t make much sense to set off on an 80-mile ride
in the face of a 40% forecast of rain through the day.

So if it isn’t already raining in the morning, or if rain doesn’t look
imminent on the radar, I propose to leave from the Gold Hill Market (on Rt.
52 – where the LSD ride has been stopping) at 8 am and ride to Denton for
breakfast. We can park our cars beside the post office next door to the
Gold Hill Market – the post office is closed on Saturday. Round trip will
be 32 miles and we should be back before noon. That way, if rain does hit
us, we won’t have so far to go in it.

I’ll check the radar in the morning and send an email to the ride list at
6:30. If you want me to email you directly then, send me a note at
smosier7 at gmail.com.

steve