[C4 Rides] Monday Night Road Ride?

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Mon Apr 1 12:38:40 EDT 2013

I'm hoping to get out of work on time to be able to make a 6:00 ride.  I had a few too many peeps and bunnies yesterday that need extra attention.

I'm thinking a B pace and 20 miles; but would be willing to go more or less depending on who shows and what the consensus is.

We could meet at The Right Gear and go out through Concord; or meet at Touchdown Pizza or Kannapolis Research Center and go out through Kannapolis.

If interested, let me know and we can try to work the details out.  Not looking to pound it since we'll be right back out there on Tuesday Night!

Thanks,
Sean Earnhardt