[C4 Rides] Attention Ladies! C4 WoW (Women on Wheels) Weekly Ride!

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Mon Apr 1 13:54:55 EDT 2013

Hey Ladies! We are proud to announce the start of our brand new C4 WoW
(Women On Wheels) Ride! The weekly ride will start on April 10th, from
the Lowes Foods parking lot in Harrisburg at 6:15 sharp. Ann Gabrielson
has graciously offered to lead and maintain the ride throughout the
riding season. We know that sometimes it's intimidating for the ladies
to start riding with the guys, so this ride is designed as a relaxed and
easy going introduction to group riding. For more details check out this
link:http://www.centralcarolinacycling.com/rides/c4-wow-ride-wednesday

--
Matt Hartman
Central Carolina Cycling Club