[C4 Rides] Thursday ride

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Thu Apr 18 08:30:29 EDT 2013

Houston,

This is a route in flux.  We have been trying to get away from going out
Old Sals/Conc at the beginning, so I think they are going to be trying
various routes to try to come up with something safer.  There was a
suggestion made to go back out to Old Airport> Crestmont>Gold Hill, so
they might be going that route tonight..

We have tried a few different routes over the past month.  All I can say
is that the start will be at TRG at 6 PM.    The TT is scheduled for
tonight so I can't make it.