[C4 Rides] Upcoming Rides - Tour de Troop, C4 Mt Mitchell ride, WoW Ride

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Tue Apr 30 09:28:58 EDT 2013

Hi Folks,

This Saturday's SAMBO ride (May 4th) will be officially designated a
Show 'N Go because......

*Tour de Troop*

    Saturday May 4th at 9:00AM  is the*2nd Annual Tour de Troop* charity
    ride benefiting the Boy Scouts Troop 59 in Concord.  The roads for
    this ride will be familiar to all of you who ride with us regularly,
    The start location is the New Gilead Reformed Church at 2400 Old
    Salisbury/Concord Rd, Concord, NC 28025.  This is an official MS
    Training Ride, has 30 mile or 50 mile options, and will be very well
    supported.  We have had nothing but great feedback on this ride from
    those who attended last year.  You can find out more information
    here: http://www.troop59nc.com/2013_Tour_de_Troop.php

    SAMBO riders may still ride the route, but there may not be anyone
    there to lead.

*4th Annual C4 Mt Mitchell Ride*

    Sunday May 19th.  This will be our *4th Annual C4 Mt Mitchell
    Ride*!  We will be driving up to Marion early Sunday Morning and
    riding the 30 miles to the top of Mt Mitchell and back down (60
    miles round trip).  This has always been a fantastic ride, and is
    one that most everyone can do.  We will be providing SAG services
    and will have stops in a couple of locations.  If you don't think
    you can do this ride, you're wrong, you can make it. Trust me. Make
    sure you block off the day.  We will be sending out more detailed
    information about times and schedule as the date gets closer.

    Personally, this ride is the most fun I've ever had on a bike.

If you have any questions, let me know!

*WoW Ride*

    Ladies, our new weekly WoW (Women on Wheels) Ride has been going
    well, and Ann has reported a decent turn out. Remember, Wednesdays,
    6:15 at Lowe's Foods in Harrisburg.
    http://www.centralcarolinacycling.com/rides/c4-wow-ride-wednesday

--
Matt Hartman