[C4 Rides] Sat morning start time for SAMBO

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Sat Dec 28 12:56:14 EST 2013

The 8:00 start time this morning had us starting below 30 degrees. It warmed up pretty quick, but we had one of the regulars "vote" for moving the start time. (Usually to 10:00 in years past). One of the other regulars stated he was good either way.

So, if you regularly ride the SAMBO, or if moving it to 10:00 until the weather warms up would get you out on the ride, how about responding to this with you preference.

Leave it at 8:00
Move it to 9:00
Move it to 10:00

If we have enough that want to move it, we'll make a change for a few months just as in past years.

Thanks,
Sean Earnhardt