[C4 Rides] MS150: Breakaway to the Beach Ride

Brandon Sherrill bsherrill29 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 08:38:12 EDT 2013

Hi! I am Brandon and I am a newer C4 member. I have ridden with several of
the C4 guys in rides throughout the community and on one Saturday AM ride.  I
am also the team captain for the AREVA Bike Team and every year we
participate in the MS150: Breakaway to the Beach ride that takes place in
Monroe every September.  I work with and ride with Smitty Streetman and
John Vieke and last year I rode with several of the C4 members in the MS150
Breakaway to the Beach Ride.

This year I am extending an invitation to any C4 member that thinking
and/or participating in the MS150 Breakaway to the Beach ride this year to
join up with the AREVA Bike Team.  We can either be one team or a joint
team (i.e. AREVA C4 Bike Team).  My wife is gracious enough to volunteer
her time to set up a team tent on Saturday and provide the team with
refreshments and snacks.

If anyone is interested in riding with the AREVA Bike Team this year or
want more information, please email me at bsherrill29 at gmail.com and I will
send you a link to the team page where you can sign up as a member.

Thanks

 *Brandon Sherrill*

*"To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived-that is
to have succeeded." *

Ralph Waldo Emerson