[C4 Rides] Anyone brave enough to ride tonight ?

Mark Ortiz markortizauto at windstream.net
Thu Jun 6 17:41:54 EDT 2013

I’ll be going out a bit later and riding the same counter-clockwise loop I was on when I ran into you guys last week.  It looks like we’ll get a window for an hour or two.  Radar shows us just getting the tail end of the immediate cell now.

I’m in a mileage logging competition.  I get a point per mile plus 20 for each day I log at least a mile.  I go out at least a little every day.

I’ll be glad I’ve got fenders and lights today!

Mark Ortiz