[C4 Rides] [C4members] Saturday LSD Ride: something completely different

Stephen Mosier smosier7 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 19:38:53 EDT 2013

This Saturday's LSD ride will leave from the Gold Hill Post Office at 8 am,
and we'll ride to Denton for breakfast. It will be a short ride, only 32
miles round trip, but I want to start experimenting with some breakfast
rides that don't involve leaving Concord via Sapp Road. We'll have a nice
scenic ride without any significant hills.

The Gold Hill PO is on Rt 52. You can get there by going through the
village of Gold Hill on St. Stephen's Church Rd, then turn left at the stop
sign, and then right to get across the railroad tracks, and the PO will be
opposite you across Rt 52. Or you can take Rt 49 to Richfield, then turn
left on Rt 52. The PO will be on your right in 5.5 miles, next to the Gold
Hill Market gas station. Address is 14125 U.S. 52, and there's plenty of
space to park your car.

Hope some of you can join me.

steve