[C4 Rides] Flowe Ride Change Today

Matt Hartman matt at fourmattech.com
Sun Mar 3 11:13:01 EST 2013

Hey Folks,

Because of the construction on Hickory Ridge we have decided to change
up the Flowe Ride today to do the Old Route.  This will be about the
same distance as the old route, 36.5 mi., and cover some of the same
roads.   This route is not marked, but we will all start together and
make sure everyone gets back OK.

Departure time is 2PM.  Please arrive a little early to prepare, so we
can leave as a group.

  I have mapped out the proposed route here.
http://ridewithgps.com/routes/2193826

*Terry Illyes:*  This route doe not cross the roads you normally meet us
on.  So if you can, you can try to meet us at the park at 2PM.  call me
@ 704-793-6739 if you have any questions.

--
Matt Hartman
matt at fourmattech.com