[C4 Rides] C4 Tuesday Pizza ride 6 PM w/ Club Meeting After - Other Changes

Richard Pugh comtec17 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 23:01:54 EDT 2013

C4 Members - Thank you for a great ride today. A special thanks to Sean as he went a shorter route to accommodate me and another rider this evening. This is what a club is all about, members making non-members feel at home and welcome. I look forward to next Tuesdays ride, hopefully I can keep up with the "B" group

***Please excuse any spelling errors as this email has been sent via my iPhone***

Thanks,
Richard Pugh
Managing Technical Consultant
(704)467-5185 - Mobile