[C4 Rides] Bike Patriots Day

Tyler Dilling tdilling10 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 13:39:53 EDT 2013

Hey club members and buddy's

Wanted to throw this out to see if I could get any help!

I am hosting a "Bike Patriots" day (May 18th) at my elementary school for
all students and parents.  I'm hoping to have a big turnout of parents and
kids.  I could use some help/marshalls to ride the course/monitor/ and even
give some feedback to kids and/or their parents.  I think it will be a
great way to get parents and kids turned onto riding for fun and exercise!
 The school campus will be closed to traffic so only bikes will be allowed
down to the school.  There is also a small mountain bike loop we hope to
have ready by then as well.

Let me know if you are interested....maybe some of you can ride part of the
Saturday SAMBO route and then cut off and head towards my school.

Patriots Elementary School
1510 Holden Avenue
Concord 28027

Thanks,