[C4 Rides] Bike For Sale

Jim Roof jeroof at carolina.rr.com
Sun Sep 1 22:46:59 EDT 2013

I have for sale a Trek 6.5 Madone Project One bike. It is a 2011 with a 2012 58cm frame.  Ultegra components.  34/50 combo crankset and 11/28 10 speed cassette.. Paint scheme is Metal Flake Red and White with the Project One Flame design.  I listed this to the C4 members first and now listing in to the rides list.  If no interest here I will list it on Craigslist.  Bike was at $5,000 new and asking $2,800 for it. Those that know me have seen the bike and for others interested I can get pics or arrange for you to see the bike.

Thanks - Jim

Mail Via iPad Next Generation