[C4 Rides] Routes for Thursday ride

Bruce Bickar crube6886 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 15:52:01 EDT 2013

>>>"The only real problem that I see with the two proposed is that it’s at
least 5 left turns crossing traffic in some tricky spots. "

Where ?
Old Airport, 73, and Old Salisbury are the only bad ones and we've been
riding those.

John, I don't think the traffic on Gold Hill is bad. (Old Airport is the
worst)

FYI, Side subject:
I think the main problem on high traffic roads is that it is very difficult
pass a long pace line.  We've been seeing a lot of close calls lately where
a car passes and barely makes it around before a collision with an oncoming
car. This isn't our fault, it's just the result of the current impatient
culture.

Maybe on high traffic roads we should split up into smaller groups which
would allow cars to leap-frog  ?