[C4 Rides] LSD Ride

Stephen Mosier smosier7 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 13:01:44 EDT 2014

I'm going to kick off the LSD ride this Saturday with a 35 mile ride to Mt.
Pleasant for breakfast. Leaving from The Right Gear at 8 am with a slow
pace of 10-12 mph. With Burrage Rd. closed, our route in and out of town
will be Church St. to Cabarrus Ave/Old Salisbury-Concord Rd. That seems to
be the best of the various routes I've tried lately.

I can't lead the ride on April 12 or April 26, but will otherwise be doing
it regularly on Saturdays. After a few rides to Mt. Pleasant, we'll kick
the mileage up a bit.

Steve Mosier