[C4 Rides] NCRC Loops on MONDAY evening

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Mon Dec 1 14:07:46 EST 2014

For those of you NOT on Facebook, a few folks are planning on riding loops at NCRC beginning about 6:00 tonight.  Probably about 2 hours.  Come join us for all or part of the time.  If you've only got an hour or need to come late, that is no problem at all!

Calling for a high of about 45 tomorrow with possible rain so we decided we'd take advantage of today's weather.  Tomorrow is still "on" assuming it isn't raining, but we thought we might have more of a crowd tonight.

Thanks,
Sean E