[C4 Rides] Saturday SAMBO Ride

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Fri Feb 7 20:44:18 EST 2014

To the Kathy that responded earlier. I tried to respond directly but received a SPAM response. If you can, please see the email that I sent if you can find it. At a minimum, since you stated that you are comfortable at 16 -17 pace, can you also let me know if you are good with the 30 ish mile distance?

At this time, I'm thinking we will meet at The Right Gear at 1:00 and ride the regular SAMBO route. We have several that are interested in riding. If we don't hear back from you, we may make a different route decision.

An additional email (or 2) will be sent to confirm for anyone else that may want to show up unannounced.

Thanks,
Sean E

Begin forwarded message:

From: Home <parrottdad at earthlink.net<mailto:parrottdad at earthlink.net>>
Date: February 7, 2014 at 1:56:15 PM EST
To: "Earnhardt, Sean" <SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com<mailto:SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com>>
Subject: Re: [C4 Rides] Saturday SAMBO Ride

I  new to your group but am interested in the noon time if there is a 16-17 pace.
Kathy

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 7, 2014, at 1:27 PM, "Earnhardt, Sean" <SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com<mailto:SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com>> wrote:

Given the chance of rain prior to noon on Saturday, if anyone is interested in riding at (or after) 12:00, let me know.  We could do the SAMBO route or a different route.  We could meet at TRG, Touchdown Pizza, or Kannapolis Research Center.

If it does NOT look like rain, I would probably opt for the 10:00 SAMBO, but wanted to go ahead and get something out.

Thanks,
Sean E