[C4 Rides] 2014 Membership Dues and Waivers, Monthly Meeting

Earnhardt, Sean SeanEarnhardt at EuropaSports.com
Mon Mar 10 08:35:14 EDT 2014

O.K. folks, with the time change and springtime in the air; now is a great time to get your dues and membership forms in!

--If you are not a member, but ride with us frequently, you really should join.  The cost is only $25.  Cmon, that's less than a tank of gas in ANY automobile!  The waiver helps to protect the organization and you in the event of any accidents.

--The monthly meeting is Tuesday night (3/11/14) at 8:00 at Touchdown Pizza.

--We are planning to ride starting at 6:00pm (and we will need to hit this pretty sharp to avoid returning in the dark) for about 1:20 to 1:30.  With the darkness closing in quick at the end, bring the front and rear blinkies if you have them!

Thanks,
Sean Earnhardt

>From Matt's previous email...

4) Memberships.
If you haven't paid your membership dues and turned in your waiver, now's the time to do that!  Pay via Paypal or at the next meeting, but we need to make sure we get those waivers in for insurance purposes. http://www.centralcarolinacycling.com/members/membership

Stay warm and safe out there!

--

Matt Hartman

Centrl Carolina Cycling Club